Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Buh-bye plywood

There hasn't been much progress on the outside of our house for several weeks because they have been busy doing all of the electrical, plumbing, etc.  But we have FINALLY moved on from that stage and this week is all about wrapping up our house in chic, black paper then layering it with some material that looks to me like chicken wire.  Perhaps it is chicken wire, I can't really be sure.  What I am sure of is that they are moving very quickly with this step and that can only mean one thing, drywall is coming up soon!  In fact, I may have peeked inside the first lot in phase 2.  Actually, I may have gone upstairs and walked around.  And I may have found that the drywall is completely installed on the second floor.  Seeing that they had drywall installed was almost as exciting as it being in our house.  Almost.