Monday, May 13, 2013

Dinner with the Murphys

Our first dinner in Paris was spent with the Murphys, old Landsberg family friends who are true Paris
connoisseurs and happened to be here the same week.  They took us to Chez Dumonet, a fabulous neighborhood bistro in the 7th where we had the best boeuf bourguignon I've ever had.   At the end of the meal, when we were agreeing on how much we all love Pairs Joan said, "I wish there was a word to embrace the feeling that while you are in Paris you appreciate and love it so much that you already begin to miss it."  So well put.

On our way out to our first dinner


With Rick and Joan Murphy


Fabulous bottle of French Margaux



Madelyn, I know you will do an amazing job on your octopus presentation tomorrow!  I am so proud of you and how you have done this all on your own.  Hayden, I miss your cuddles more than you can imagine.  I love you both!  Sweet dreams my darlings.