Tuesday, March 17, 2015

It's official. Finally!


Good things really do come to those who wait.  It was so hard for us to pass up taking one of the lots in the first phase because we have been so excited for this housing possibility.  But, wait we did and over the weekend we secured lot 18, the one we've wanted since we first set eyes on this project almost a year ago.  We completed the purchase agreement on Sunday.   Signing, initialling, and signing some more until we were the official owners of lot 18.  EEEEK!   I went by the lot today, they have markers in place, preparing to begin trenching soon.  Check me out, I already know the lingo!  I am sure I am going to learn more than I've ever wanted to about construction, electrical, plumbing and landscaping but bring it on baby!  The Geetings are building their dream house!  


Selfie of me and our dirt.  More exciting pics to come, promise!