Wednesday, September 30, 2015

A skip to my step

Today I found myself with an extra skip to my step.  It could have been because my Madelyn rocked her first spelling bee right before my eyes.  It could have been because today is the last day of September and I am soooo excited for October.  Or, it could have been because today we turned a new corner in the progress of our house being built.  Today they started installing the marble in our master shower.  Translation, our house is about to take on it's own personality, completely separate from the others.  It is no longer a cookie-cutter house.  My style is starting to come through and I could not be happier.  Therefore, an extra skip to my step.  Could have also been the pumpkin spice latte.  But we'll never know.

I had to approve the layout of the marble going in our shower before they began installation.  It was so exciting to see my design spread out on the floor.  After a few tweaks, we had it just right and they were ready to start placing these beautiful marble pieces into our shower.