Sunday, December 10, 2017

My Stylish French Box

I belong to a few different "box" subscriptions and they are all fabulous but none elicit the excitement and joy quite like when I open up My Stylish French Box.  I was fortunate enough to stumble upon Sharon Santoni's Instagram account just before she was about to launch her first box.  These beautifully packaged boxes arrive, overflowing with the most wonderful items direct from France.  This past week I received my Christmas box and it was above and beyond anything I could have imagined.  Each item I carefully unwrapped was more fabulous than the last.  Among the items were two antique crystal chandelier tears and a Nutcracker candle that smells heavenly.  I added the chandelier tears to a little faux Christmas tree on our hall console.  They add just a touch of elegance to the rustic tree.  I placed the candle by two mercury glass Christmas trees on the same table and the effect is gorgeous.  Each time I walk by this console I smile.  How could you not?