Friday, June 29, 2018

"Travel, the only thing you buy that makes you richer"


We just got back home from a magical two weeks in Europe.  Our goal was to see some of our family who are scattered throughout Europe as well as to give our kids a little taste of some of our favorite cities.  It was the first time for our kids, but Preston and I have spent quite a lot of time traveling throughout Europe.

For our first family European adventure we went to London, Paris, Portugal, and back to London over the span of 2 weeks and it was everything I had hoped it would be.  We walked a lot (76 miles in all), ate a lot, saw incredible sights, and created memories that will stay in our hearts forever.  I'm going to do a travel guide for each city we went to.  I spent countless hours over the course of many months planning this trip and for us, it ended up being the perfect itinerary.  I highly recommend every restaurant, hotel, and sight that we hit.