Sunday, December 16, 2018

A pun for the Christmas card win

When my husband and I got married and it was time to send out our first Christmas card as a married couple I thought it would be fun to use a little play on words.  
"We do!" It said on the front above one of our wedding photos.  "Wish you a Merry Christmas."  

The next year our daughter arrived and I continued the pun theme and our card read, "We are dreaming of a silent night" with a picture of my husband and I yawning with our daughter asleep in my arms.  And so each year when it came time to make our Christmas cards I continued to be as punny as possible.  We've sent out 15 cards and I am close to running out of ideas.  Below is this year's card and a few of my favorites over the years.  

We love Christmas a Latte 


Merry Kissmas

Jingle Belle 

Wishing you a sweet Christmas 

Over the fields we go... 

Oh what fun!  (pictures were taken at the Santa Monica pier) 

We've got our love to keep us warm