Monday, May 25, 2015

Memorial Day gratitude

I can't begin to express my graitutde on this holiday to all the men and women who so bravely gave their lives so that my family could live in a country where we feel safe, where we have an abundance of freedoms, and where I feel proud to be an American.  I am well aware that this is the reason for the holiday, but I am also quite aware of all the amazing Memorial Day sales inendating my inbox.  Being the good American I am, I did my part this weekend to boost our economy.  From Pottery Barn Teen I bought Madelyn her desk, dresser, bedside table and a cozy chair to read in.  Score!  From Restoration Hardware I bought our dining table and a few chandeliers and from Z Gallerie I purchsed our sectional for the Bonus Room.  Major score!  Looks like I will be parking in the driveway once all these items get delievered.  Oh well, it's just for a while and it's not like it gets hot here in the summer (insert sarcasm and a bit of regret).

This Z Gallerie couch is exactly what I have wanted for the Bonus Room, and at 20% off and $100 flat rate shipping I just I couldn't pass it up!  Happy Memorial Day!