Thursday, September 3, 2015

Who needs throw pillows? I have a Georgia Peach decorating my new couch.

I'm spending the morning with my Georgia Peach, lucky me!  After a long run and playing at the park we came home and crashed on the new couch to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  I got up to let the dogs out and when I came back she looked like the perfect accessory, sitting so nicely in the corner.  Our couch was delivered last weekend and since we are maxed out of space in our garage, it had to go in our bonus room now.  So we sold our old couch and have started using the new one.  It goes against my rule of not using any of the new stuff until we move BUT it was awful nice on Sunday during our traditional family Sunday dinner with the Mayfields that we ALL fit on it as we watched AFV.

Can't wait to get this couch in our new bonus room!