Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Clean my white kitchen all day long, clean my white kithchen while I sing dis song.

I love white kitchens.  They are clean and crisp, everything a kitchen ought to be.  However, I did not realize how high maintenance they were.  Sheesh!  In our old house I would have to hunch down at a certain eye level just to see any crumbs on my beige and black, granite countertop.  And I dutifully did that once a day.  More or less.  Probably less.  But now, no need to hunch over in a white kitchen.  Nope.  The crumbs are just sitting there, staring at you.  Yelling at you to clean them up. My hands are dry and cracked from all the cleaning I'm doing.  I am just so thankful I didn't have this white kitchen while my kids were babies.  And even with all that extra maintenance, I am still madly in love with my white kitchen.  Who knows, maybe all this extra elbow grease will tone up my arms in time for summer.