Thursday, January 14, 2016

Throwback Thursday

Throwback Thursday to two weeks ago when we rang in the new year with a big bash in our new home.  There is nothing like a big party to get your booty in gear to get your house looking its best.    It ended up being the most fabulous New Years Eve to date for us.  We were surrounded by our closest friends and dear family (who live close by).  We ate delicious food, sipped French bubbly, and danced to the most kickin' live band I've ever heard. And as the clock struck midnight you could just feel the love in the room.  It was a magical moment.  And then, we ate breakfast.  How wonderful is that?  Yep, while we were kissing our loved ones, blowing party blowers, and throwing confetti into the air our caterer was setting up a breakfast buffet for us.  I can't think of a better thing than tasty breakfast items like chicken and waffles after a night of drinking and dancing.   I am so bad at taking photos during a party.  I really need to work on that.  I smell a good resolution to add to the list.  Here are some before shots...




We rented some cool lounge furniture for our guests

It ended up being the hangout spot for all the 5th grade girlies

 White tufted bar.  LOVE. 
I tried to figure out a way to keep this beauty without the rental company realizing it was missing.  

The dance floor and buffet table all ready for the fun night ahead

My babes, hamming it up for the photo booth



My dad and his two girls

Happy New Year!