Thursday, April 2, 2015

Options GALORE!

Today I picked up our packet of upgrade options.  Sounds fun right?  I thought so too until I looked through the packet.  Do I want a 4 can light package with dimmer switch?  Or do I want a 6 can?  Do I want LED?  How about the GFI's?  Where would I like those?  Single pole switch?  Single pole switch with dimmer?  AHHHHHH!  I finally got to the good part, do we want a wine fridge in the master suite?  Why yes, yes we do.  We have a month or so to figure out all of these upgrades and make our decisions.  Although I did have to decide on one thing today, our banister style.  Not really what seems to be a pressing issue at this stage but what do I know?  So one thing we know for sure, we are going with a two-tone wood banister.  I think Preston about fell over at the notion of me picking the cheaper option (I am not known for my frugality) but I like the look of the wood banister over an iron one and our stairway is not visible at all until you reach it at the end of a hallway so the cheaper wood option it is!