Thursday, April 16, 2015

Today was a day I've been so excited for, I finally went to the design center and picked out some fun details for our home.  The first choices to be made are on the secondary bathrooms and laundry room.  So, I sat amongst a pile of marble, glass tiles, and border trimmings and planned out Madelyn's bath, Hayden's bath, the guest bath, powder room, and the laundry room.  While I was there, I chose our carpet and hardwood too so I would have a better feel for the overall color scheme.

 I'm obsessed with Calcutta Gold Marble.  I found it while scrolling through Houzz and knew we were a match made in heaven!  

For the laundry room and Hayden's bath


Madelyn's bathroom color scheme.  She approved.  Phew.  That girl can be very opinionated.  

Distressed, dark, hardwood floors… oh how I've longed for you.  I left you back at our townhouse.  Then we moved and I didn't have the heart to tear up our Italian Travertine but it's been YOU all along.  We shall soon be reunited.