Thursday, April 30, 2015

That truck has my house on it!!!!

I visited the lot today after spending over two hours at the design center choosing grout colors.  Listen.  Grout is important, I get it.  It can make your tile color pop and your shower look stunning.  We remodeled our kitchen and two of our bathrooms and deciding on grout was like, no big deal.  Here's the thing, I did those projects one by one.  Going through several different bathrooms and a laundry room in one sitting and having to decide on these tiny details made me want to stab my eye balls out.  At least I'm starting to get what these design center appointments are all about and I came armed with a super large iced tea to get me through.  So, like I was saying, I visited the lot today and I saw the most amazing thing… our house was on a truck!  It was all neatly piled up, just sitting there waiting to be put together.  

And then I saw this and squealed for all the workers around me to hear
Those are two very important walls.  The one facing me holds our future front door where we will  welcome all of our family and friends.  The one adjacent to it is one of the walls to our wine room.  Well, according to the builder and the design center it is the "den" but for the Geetings it is most definitely the Wine Room!