Monday, June 8, 2015

Windows!

Good news, we have windows!  Bad news, my front yard is a disaster area.  But, I suppose they do need some way to connect all of our plumbing and electrical with the appropriate sources so the huge trenches in our yard are a good thing.  Our little community is made up of 18 homes, they divided them among 2 phases.  Phase 1 peeps should be moving in the end of this month.  Lucky duckies.  Within each phase, they work progressively on each house as they complete a step.  And wouldn't it be my luck that they are doing our house dead last.  Sigh.  The good news is, I get to see what they are doing to the other houses and can anticipate what's coming soon on ours.  It looks like the next week or so will be a lot of electrical work.  Of course, electrical is very important (obviously) but completely uneventful in my book.  Really excited to see some drywall installation, hopefully soon!