Wednesday, February 17, 2016

OK, where was I?

I had to take a quick break from blogging.  We took back-to-back trips to Newport and Manhattan.  We came home, exhausted and needing to thaw out only to find that our Internet had been disconnected.  It took a while but we finally figured out the problem.  Apparently our new neighbors who just moved into their home disconnected our service in order to get theirs.  Every man for himself I guess, not very neighborly if you ask me but there you have it.   So, we are back home and reconnected and everything is right in our little world.  Here are a few more pictures of our master bathroom, for the flooring I wanted what else?  Marble, of course.  It's a big space so I wanted to break up it a tad, adding these small, polished, black granite pieces did the job beautifully.