Thursday, February 18, 2016

When you have talented friends...

My dear friend works for California Closets and happens to be really, really, ridiculously good at what she does.  She designed our master closet, as well as the kids' closets.  What she created in ours makes me want to pinch myself every time I walk inside. Here is just a little piece of the beauty that she gave us…


We still have a bit more work to do in here.  I need to have a valance made and a cushion for the bench under the window.  I will get to those little projects this spring.  Even without it being completely finished, it is one of my most favorite spots in the house.  It's the perfect place to have a glass of champagne while contemplating what to wear for a night out.  Cheers to that!  And cheers to super talented friends!