Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Crisis diverted

I may have been accused in the past of being a little crazy for visiting the house every single day.  Pfft.  I can't tell you how many little mistakes I've caught by being there daily and it is much easier to fix things straight away rather than days later.  Today was the biggest example of that.  When I walked in the guys were continuing to lay the wood flooring down.  Good.  Just as I showed up they were gluing down pieces in our entryway.  Very bad.  I quickly stopped them since the entryway is supposed to be marble.  After a few colorful words in Spanish (by the workers of course, I don't know any in Spanish) they began ripping up the pieces they had just laid.  Phew.  Crisis diverted.  Meanwhile, there were so many workers and so many things being done that I was in the way in just about every room I walked in.  I can't wait to post pictures this weekend of all the progress. For now,  here are two…

Our beverage center in the master got it's pretty countertop.  All that is missing now is the fridge for all the water champagne.  

The secondary bathrooms got their countertops too.