Saturday, October 24, 2015

Obsessed with our new entryway

Please excuse the well loved running shoes but I was too excited about the finished product in our entryway to care.   It turned it exactly as I hoped!  


They have covered all of our flooring to protect it as they do the finishing touches this week so unfortunately I couldn't take any pictures.  We carefully peeled off the covering of this little piece of our entryway because I just had to see it.  This Friday is our final walk through and I will be able to take pictures of each room completed.  Well, completed as far as our builder is concerned.  We have 8 incredible contractors waiting in the wings for us to get our keys so they can start on things like crown molding, painting, built-ins, closets, etc.  Exciting times!  Now, back to packing…