Thursday, October 29, 2015

The last visit

Today was the last "visit" to the house.  Tomorrow it will not be just a visit.  Tomorrow it will be ours. As promised, they had all hands on deck today and got through most of the work that needed to be done with the exception a few minor things that will be finished first thing tomorrow morning.  Hayden and I visited the house one last time.  He is my little sidekick, as our good friends and family know.  He goes everywhere with me so visiting the house has been our afternoon ritual for months.  As we walked through the garage door, holding hands, I started to tear up at what I saw.  They had removed all of the protective paper covering the floors and the countertops and most of the house had been cleaned to perfection.  It was my first glimpse of the house with all the pieces together and it was exactly as I had imagined it in my head a million times.  I know I won't be able to sleep tonight because I will be so excited for that final walk through tomorrow.  There was a cleaning crew working tirelessly while we walked through today, so I only got a few shots…

That entryway.  LOVE.  Just needs a little blingy bling up top.  Crystal flushmounts coming next week.  

Hayden's bathroom is all ready to get covered in tooth paste, hair gel, and pee.  Ugh.