Thursday, October 8, 2015

Happy dancin' all day long...

I got this email today that caused the immediate busting out of my happy dance… quite to Madelyn's dismay.  

October 30th, that's just three weeks away and my sister's birthday so it's a great day to get a house!  God willing we will get our keys that afternoon and the moving process can commence.  

When I look at what's left on the to-do list I wonder how they are going to get it all done in three weeks.  Then again, they got all this accomplished today…

Hayden's shower.  Thumbs up, he likes it!  


 Driveway is paved.  This got another thumbs up from my skateboarding, bike riding, pogo sticking, razor riding, always wants to be outside son.  

Guest bath got it's pretty grout, making it all sparkly.  

We also got our kitchen countertops installed and our kitchen sink.  I'll post those pics this weekend because I'm going to have to carefully remove the protective paper they placed on top.  All that I could see today was the edge of the countertops.  Pure torture.  But I could at least see enough to confirm that they did my square ogee edging.  So that was super.  

The guys were also there this afternoon beginning to install the intercoms and security system.  Really looking forward to a much more civilized way of announcing to my family that meals are ready.  Rather than what I do now, which is scream at the top of my lungs.